Who We Are
Passaic County Education Associations (PCEA) is a diverse collection of the affiliates of educational professionals in Passaic County, New Jersey. The PCEA is your representative at the county level in your unified profession; affiliated with the New Jersey Education Association (NJEA) on the state level, and with the National Education Association (NEA) on the national level.
- To extend an opportunity for representatives of various education groups to confer about problems affecting public education in Passaic County
- To advise, assist and promote local associations in Passaic County
- To increase interest in public education
- To stimulate professional growth
- To develop and promote programs affecting the welfare of individuals and groups engaged in education
- To facilitate the dissemination of information from national, state, county, and local associations
To be a strong effective union of education professionals and a powerful voice for the students and schools in our communities.
Support endorsed candidates
Provide opportunities to grow advocacy skills
Support a variety of forums for learning best practices
Facilitate opportunities for making connections
Communicate regularly with members
We are located at 401 Hamburg Turnpike in Suite 209, Wayne, NJ, 07470.
Please contact us by phone at 973-595-7232. Fax us at 973-595-0384. Email us at email@example.com
Grace, our office manager, can assist you in obtaining the information you need.
2022-2023 County Dues (No Increase)
Professional Full Time: $51.50
Professional Part Time: $29
ESP Full Time: $27
ESP Part Time: $17